Hello from the Mile-High City!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoker-b

Original poster
Sep 5, 2014
Golden, CO
Got an MES 40 a few weeks ago a quickly finding this to be a great hobby. So far I've tried my hand at smoked chicken wings, pork butt, brisket and baby back ribs. Still have some learning to do as I tweak methods and recipes but this site is now my "goto" for anything smoking related.

My wife and I are originally from Nebraska (Go Big Red!) but we've been in Denver,CO since 2008. Cheers!

welcome! and you are correct about this being the go to site, I have learned so much here you wouldnt believe.

have fun with the new addiction!

Ed

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky