hello from NorCal

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by ez2b, Feb 1, 2016.

1. ez2b

ez2b Newbie

Been barbecuing and smoking for a long time I currently have a side-by-side dual barrel type smoker charcoal and a Masterbuilt 30-inch Electric that I just bought the digital version that was suggested by some members on this Forum that I did some searching on a while back.i have had it for 3 months now and it's been flawless.I also got into making sausage about a year and a half ago.
    This weekend I just made 7 pounds of breakfast sausage and finally came out decent and having a problem with my breakfast sausage flavor but I did almost burn up my Kitchenaid cuz I use it with the attachment for meat grinding so this weekend I bought a LEM number 12 big byte. Hopefully this one will last I'm sure I made a good choice pay once cry once I guess looking forward to find some good recipes I'm sure you guys have plenty if there is a picture attached it is of the breakfast sausage I did Saturday this weekend

2. dukeburger

dukeburger Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF

Glad to have you on board!

3. one eyed jack

one eyed jack Master of the Pit

Welcome to the site.  Sounds like your pretty well outfitted with smokers.

Here's a link to the sausage page in case you haven't run across it yet.  You should find some answers there.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/130/sausage

4. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

5. ez2b

ez2b Newbie

Thanks everybody I guess this Forum is a sister to smoked meats seems to be a lot of the same threads