Hello from Iowa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nithos

Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
Iowa
Hello from Iowa. New to smoking, recently picked up a 30" MES for my eating pleasure. With one toddler and another kid on the way, seemed like the best way to go. Got it mostly for personal consumption, but also when we entertain.

ALL RIGHT. ANOTHER ONE FROM IOWA. We are going to take this place OVER....lolol

welcome dude..............you will find a great group of people here.......

Make sure you sign up for Jeffs FREE 5-day ecourse........lots of great info and tips in it...........

Also, don't forget the q-view. some of us have a saying.........NO Q-VIEW, it DIDN"T happen..........LOLOL

once again, WELCOME !

welcome to the forum ive noticed alot of people from iowa are here .so tell me just how many ways are there to smoke corn.just kidding welcome and im sure you will get some great info i know i have

Only ONE way i know doug, the RIGHT way.....lololol Stick around, doing the mini meatloafs and smoked corn for supper tomorrow nite. Will have q-view of it............
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to smf nithos. Always good to see another Iowan join up here. What part of the state you from?

Welcome to IOWA...J/K
Congrat on the baby on the way! and remember we like to see Q-VUE!!
Happy Smokes, from the only person on here thats not from IOWA!! LOL

Welcome to SMF! There are members from other states here also (contrary to recent popular opinion).
wink.gif

Welcome aboard, glad ta have ya! We will be haven another Iowa Gatherin next year. We had our first one last month which was a hoot!

This is a fine an ejoyable craft that I'm sure yall will learn ta love!

IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!

Welcome and glad ya found us., what part of the state ya from?

Welcome to the BEST source of smoking information on the net!! Yet another IOWAN!! WOO HOO!!......WD is right....we're taking over!!.....lol

Glad you found us, and don't be afraid to ask any/all questions....we love to help!

L8r,
Eric

Grew up in the Quad Cities, went to school at Iowa State, currently living in Cedar Rapids.

Good to be here.

Got the smoker seasoned this afternoon, and I just tossed in a 8.8# Boston Butt at 225. We will see how it turns out tomorrow.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky