Hello from Idaho

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

steelhead

Original poster
Jul 20, 2014
Hey guys, been using this forum for awhile as I am always looking for recipes and directions and just decided to sign up and join you guys!  I live in Idaho, like to smoke ribs, turkey, chicken, fish, cheese, but really want to learn how to do pulled pork and brisket better.  My current smoker is a Masterbuilt Sportsmans Elite which currently has a rack of ribs and potatoes in it.  Looking forward to hanging out on this forum.

Idaho Falls, looks like you're from S.E. Idaho so where you located?  Nice avatar by the way.

Good afternoon and welcome, hope those ribs turn out just like you want them too

Gary S

Thanks for the welcome gentleman. This is the first time doing ribs in my current smoker so I'm crossing my fingers. Pecan smoke is rolling out of it as we speak.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky