Hello from Columbia, SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

the_usc_2001

Original poster
Jan 30, 2008
Hopkins (Horrell Hill), SC
I stumbled on the site today and decided to join. I try to smoke pork as much as I can. I just love to cook in general. I am not a professional or anything like that. I just do the usual backyard things and cook for big family events. I am also the cook for our tailgating crowd. I am always looking for new things to try my hand at cooking.

Here is the type of smoker I have.

I also have a big gas grill that you pull behind a vehicle. It does not have a smoke box yet. That is one of those things I just have not got around to adding after I built it.

Welcome aboard to SMF,hope you enjoy yourself here.
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to SMF!! Prepare to become addicted to great Q.

I used to have family near Columbia, SC. They lived on Tirzah Rd near Lake Willy.

Anyway...enjoy the experience.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

The USC 2001,
Being a Clemson Man, I've never held Gamecocks in really high esteem. However, I'm sure that if the truth be told, all of us would have a blemish or two on our past. Just kidding. My very best friend is a Gamecock. Welcome to the SMF! We're glad you're here and we look forward to hearing from you often. Go Tigers!

Welcome aboard from a fellow gamecock fan/grad. I live in west columbia and work in downtown columbia. So if i see some smoke rising I know who it is. Ask lots of questions, show your q-view, and go gamecocks.

Hello all, my name is Donald. I am from southeast Alabama. I've been
smokin & grillin for about 15 yrs now. I have a New Bruanfels cooker.
{not sure bout that spelling}.I use charcoal & wood most of the time.
Love to cook butts,ribs,poultry,& beef.
Thanks for letting me in , Donald

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky