Hello from Clearwater, FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bugger

Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Just wanted to stop by and say hi.  My name is Bill and I am from the Clearwater area in Florida.  I just recently got in to smoking and picked up my first cheap Brinkmann Smoke n Grill.  My fiance wouldn't let me buy a "good" one just yet.  She wants to make sure I like it before I invest money.

I currently own and GrillMaster (4 burner, 48,000BTU).  I know it's not the best, but it was in the price range that I was given. (You guys will learn that my fiance and my 2 year old daughter wear the pants in my house, lol).

I cook on the grill at least 3-4 times during the week and then every weekend the grill is fired up!!!  

I look forward to learning and sharing as much as I can from anyone.  I will try and contribute as much as possible but I am not near as experienced as some of the people on here! Also please don't mind my questions, some may be stupid so I apologize in advance.

Thanks, 

Bill 

Bill welcome to SMF glad you decide to join us. I'm just up the road from you in Crystal River. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. There are no stupid questions around here and someone will try to answer any question you have. Have fun and happy smoking

How do I put a signature on my post?  I can't seem to find it in my profile.

Thanks

Click on "My Profile" and scroll down the page and see if its there now

Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here...   
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF.  Not a better Smoking community to be found.  Just remember the price of your smoker does not determine the fun you will have or the smiles on your family's face when they eat you smoked goods.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome, Bugger!! This is a great place full of great people. I have learned alot.

These is nothing better than a thin blue line rising from a smoker full of meat, a glass of your favorite beverage and a a good cigar!

Alan

cool.gif

First off Welcome Bill to SMF. you'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction      

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky