Hello from Alpharetta, GA

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by jackgt, Mar 25, 2008.

1. jackgt

jackgt Newbie

Just joined and thought I'd say hi. Most folks in Alpharetta say they are from Atlanta, we are in the northern 'burbs.

I've owned a large Big Green Egg for a couple of years now as well as a cinder block pit and racks I occasionally use for a big whole hog. I absolutely love making BBQ, and have thus far stuck mostly to the pig. I intend to tackle brisket one of these days. I haven't lit my gasser since I started smoking (OK once, to make some hot dogs for the kids while the BGE was busy).

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge here. Very interested in learning brisket, sauces, sides and just about anything else.

JackGT

2. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

welcome Jack.........look to the left of the page, under Jeff's how-to links....look down the list to brisket, and click on that........also......top of page.......you will see Search.........click on it......go to advanced.......type in brisket, then choose topics.....NOT posts........then sit back and read

once again.......welcome

3. kookie

kookie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard............Great site here..............

4. gramason

gramason Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF.

5. travcoman45

travcoman45 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

6. pdigg

pdigg Smoke Blower

Welcome aboard! New here myself, but good to see someone else from GA! (Actually in Atlanta myself) :)