hello everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mnate

Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
Sioux Falls, SD
My name is nate, from South Dakota. I have been checking out the threads for a few months since i bought my MES. I am really enjoying it and look forward to more. I am a bit of a newbie to smoking and this forum has been great for me. Love all the ideas and tips I have read about. For some reason every time come here I get real hungry and end up running to the store to get supplies for another smoke. Thanks to everyone for all the ideas. HAPPY SMOKIN!

Welcome aboard! Glad you finally joined
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Glad ya joined us at SMF, Nate. Lots of good stuff here to get that MES going every weekend!
icon_lol.gif

Hope to see some pics of your future smokes.

Hello Nate, glad to meet you! Welcome to the SMF family. Good place to learn, lots of friendly and helpful people here.

Welcome to SMF while I do not have a electric smoker I know you will get what you need here and enjoy your stay.

Hi Nate, Welcome to the SMF family.

I have a MES also and I love it. You made a good choice there.

Hmmm I am a member of SMF, You are a member of SMF, I have a MES, you have a MES. Holy cow! What a co-inky-dink we could be related!!!!

Happy smoking.
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif

Hi Nate, and thanks for joining us at the SMF. You're in for fun summer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky