Happy New Year and thanks to all the members of SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I hope you enjoy this years as much as the last, and may SWMBO'd allow it.

Thanks for sharing your inputs as well as you knowledge. Its always been greatly appreciated, and your garden views were inspiring.

Been my great pleasure to meet you my friend. Now back to the kitchen!

smiley_snowball.gif
lurk.gif
The same to you. Kevin.

I think I heard something about some team winning some bowl game yesterday. You know anything about it?

Disco

The same to you. Kevin.

I think I heard something about some team winning some bowl game yesterday. You know anything about it?

Disco
Was a pretty sad game, team lost the QB last regular season game. He at least would have made it exciting. 

Now the A&M vs Duke game....... OMG, sat on the edge of the chair the entire second half and scratched my head in disbelief the whole first half.  Its now on my top 5 games of my lifetime list. Totally Amazing.

Was a pretty sad game, team lost the QB last regular season game. He at least would have made it exciting. 

Now the A&M vs Duke game....... OMG, sat on the edge of the chair the entire second half and scratched my head in disbelief the whole first half.  Its now on my top 5 games of my lifetime list. Totally Amazing.
I had the same experience. On December 31, 2013, the Canadian Junior Hockey Team beat the US in the world championship tournament. It was a great game.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky