Had a little time today...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vlap

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 17, 2007
Bradenton, Florida
Had some time today to do a little cooking. So I grabbed some beef ribs and chicken drumsticks. Applied a quick rub and went to light the smoker.

Once the coals looked good I grabbed the meat and got it on the smoker.

Once all was set I settled back with a IPA and watched the thin bleu roll...

After a few hours I had a nice pullback on the ribs so I applied some basting liquid and wrapped.

Add some butter along with these.

Towards the end of cooking I brushed the chicken with some bbq sauce.

I also unwrapped the ribs. Gave then another basting and brushing and allowed to cook for another hour.

Here is the chicken pulled.

The ribs and beans followed later.

The final plate!!!!

Did you notice the smoke ring on those ribs? It was present on the chicken as well.

Darn good meal!

Maybe its just the beer speaking but I feel good about this smoke
biggrin.gif

You should feel good about that smoke it looks awesome
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You have a ladder in the background of one of your photos! You were having fun (beers & smoked food) when you should have been doing maintenance on your house. As long as you got the gutters cleaned I will not say anything........:-) Looks awesome, thanks for the qview!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky