Guy's Award Winning BBQ: Ya Ever Try It?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
I recently purchased a jar of "Guy's Award Winning BBQ Sauce Hot."
http://www.guysbbq.com/
The only thing I can say is I haven't found anything that this sauce is -not- good on. I recently made a quicky italian fatty. What I mean by quicky is I only through a couple of cheeses on it and some pepperoni with no bacon wrap. It was fine but not my usual mix for an italian fatty. The day after I thought I would slice off and couple of pieces and throw it on some bread. I got out the Guy's sauce and put it on and my taste buds were treated to heaven.
Just an observation gang.
--ray--
(0||||0)

Never heard of "Guy's". Thanks, I'll put that on my "need to try" list. I picked up a big bottle of "Head Country" sauce last weekend to try with PP, and I LOVE IT! Their rub is awesome on PP, too, but I didn't care for it on ribs.

Now thats what makes the exchanges so good. You can try stuff from another part of the country that you would normally never had a chance to taste before. I know I have a few and they are very cool. and I get all excited till I get my half and it's really fun pickin out stuff to send other folks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky