Grilled sausages before the storm

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldgrandman

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
GR, MI
Not a big project, but with the weather we were supposed to get today I figured I better get something going on yesterday. Good thing, it's ZERO out right now with a -24 windchill!!!
These are chivalatte sausages on the weber last night, pretty good by themselves but I am gonna make a casserloe with a few them today. Penne pasta, mushrooms, onion, garlic, smoked provelone (purchased) and some tomato's and a few other odds and ends. Be kinda like a goulash but different.

First on the grill and then on the plate. I don't think I made enough
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
!
Chivalatte.JPG

Done2.JPG

Looks good, I had to work yesterday, and planned baby backs and fatties today, but when I woke up at 7 and saw the situation outside, I chickened out, glad I didn't open the ribs and rub them last night!
smile.gif
Looks like they will have to wait for the Daytona race!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky