Greetings!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oquirrhmtnsmokr

Original poster
Jan 16, 2015
Hello all! I'm excited to be on this forum. Smoking has become a big interest of mine from talking to other fellow employees of where I work. My name is Cooper. I live in US, more specifically, Utah in the Salt Lake Valley. My user name, OquirrhMtnSmokr (Oquirrh Mountain Smoker (Oquirrh is an old Native American word pronounced OH-ker)) comes from the mountains that are on the west side of the Salt Lake Valley. I currently don't have a smoker, but I want to built a reverse flow smoker with a warming cabinet. I'm in the process of obtaining a length of 36" pipe. I've just started into the world of grilling and the like. ..... that's me 
biggrin.gif

I can make some pretty good stuffed burgers....
drool.gif

first.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky