Greetings from Florida

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by marlin009, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Hello all. I have been poking around here for a few weeks and have already gained some good info. I have a Char-Griller with the side fire box and my two first attempts have been very good. I've checked out the E-Course which was very helpful. [​IMG]

Looking forward to learning and eating! [​IMG]

Matt

2. toxie

toxie Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF!! Lots of good folks and information here... [​IMG]

3. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

4. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

welcome to the site,  lots of fun here but its addictive,  glad to see another floridian here, what part of the state you live in?

5. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us.

6. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

welcome marlin happy smoking [​IMG]

7. West coast, Pasco county.

8. deannc

deannc Master of the Pit

Welcome aboard!  

9. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. I'm just north of ya a bit in Citrus County when I have to be at home [​IMG]

10. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

The SMF welcomes Gator fans and all the others too! Glad to know you're finding some worthy information here. It's all good my friend.

11. distre

distre Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF, Great site and great info. Lots of everything. Good Smoking.

12. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

First off Welcome Matt to SMF.  The jax area here. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

13. lucky13

lucky13 Smoke Blower

Welcome to SMF Marlin, glad to have you!

14. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. [​IMG]

15. Welcome to the Family Friend