Greetings from east coast of central FL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flsunsetsmoker

Original poster
Sep 28, 2015
Hello all,

I'm Reed and I live in Melbourne FL.  My favorite weekend activity is waking up Saturday morning and cranking up my Myron Mixon stick burning water smoker to cook whatever meat I prepped the night before (or earlier that morning) and fill my yard up with delicious smells and anticipation of the fruits of a good cook.  I've been checking this site often after I discovered it a few months ago and am impressed with the willingness to share the good knowledge and experience with those wanting to learn more. 

I really enjoy smoking larger amounts for group get-togethers and am still learning how to be more efficient in doing the little details involved in smoking to reduce the amount of time smoker is opened.

I look forward to getting to know you all and your smoking experiences!

Reed

Welcome aboard Reed.  Sounds like your neighborhood is a good place to be.

We all like pictures around here.  Please post some of yours.

That's a great start Reed. 
icon14.gif
  Burnt ends are always a hit.

Here is some info on picture posting.  (Although you seem to have it pretty well figured out).

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/newsearch?search=posting+pictures

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky