Greetings from Alaska

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

moparman1222

Original poster
Apr 23, 2012
Alaska
Howdy ya'll. My name is Chris and I currently reside in Alaska. I recently retired from the military and now call this beautiful place home.

A good buddy of mine is a serious BBQ chef and competitor. I see how much fun he has and enjoy all the wonderful food he creates on the grill and smoker. So, I figured it was high time I graduated from burning the occasional steak, burgers and chicken and get as serious about cooking BBQ as I am about eating it! From the looks of things around the forum and site; I think hanging out with you fine folks will be a good step in the right direction.

Semper Fi,

Chris

welcome1.gif

Welcome aboard the SMF Moparman1222!! Lots of great info, recipes, and ideas here for your reading pleasure as well as a friendly and helpful group to answer all your questions. Enjoy your stay.

Don

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky