great news for folks with cowboy or western lump

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
you can use it to make your own fire works this 4 of july..
of course you might have to add some other things to it.
But, I am here to tell you not to use it as rocket fuel are missile fuel.(the Dr. say the feelings in my hand should come back soon and my eyes were lucky to be protected by safety glass's)
it is not good for that..
I was using toilet paper tubes just fine till I saw the wifes christmas wrappings.whoaaaa big tubes.. those aught to make a big bang..and don't set them on things you want to keep and light them..the dog house looks like a hooch in beruit that puff the magic dragon got a hold of.

coyote..........i made homemade gunpowder, from plain ol charcoal briquettes over 40 years ago.........charcoal is charcoal

true..but there is so many complaints about the cowboy and western I thought instead of just layin around gathering dust..they could turn it to dust..lol. yer dating yer self by the way..lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky