Gran'pa and his new Vette

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 19, 2008
Near salt city NY
A Tennesee senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down US-37, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the Deputy Sheriff behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, 'What am I doing? I'm too old for this!' and he pulled over to await the Deputy's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the Deputy walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go. The elderly gentleman paused and said, 'Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Deputy Sheriff. I thought you were bringing her back.'

'You have a good day, Sir,' replied the Deputy.

Good one Phil, will be my joke for tonights get together.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky