got some pork ready for 2mrw smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Take it 10 degrees hotter next time chris and you wont need that knife. Looks plenty moist tho I am sure you guys enjoyed it.

Did you feed the koalas that gathered during the smoke???
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I'm thinking the dingos were smelling that for miles around-mash taters & rolls chris?

thanks for the replies guys - thought no one cared at one stage as my thread got pushed down below all the newer ones (serves me right for not mentioning q-view in the thread i guess)

Next time im definatly starting pork alot earlier, i would have loved to get the internal meat temp over 200F, but had to suffice around 193F-ish.

It was funny listening to other poeple that live in my complex walk thru the main gate and hear them say "AWwwww wheres that smell coming from" ... usually backed up from a different voice asking "i wonder what its from" - then you have me with a huge grin on my face leaning back on my deck chair with beer in hand.

Pulled pork sammies we had for lunch on sunday and monday - finishing sauce absolutly awesome with the chunky/pulled/stringy meat on bread.

Didnt entice any wildlife into my apartment garden thou
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

and ps - yes thats my noggin in one of those pics (i need a haircut, im not usually a hippy)

double ps - anyone got any thoughts on how i mentioned if was to do the same cut again id prolly fillet the pork neck in half lenthways for a quicker smoke, and to have more bark. would i techincally loose more meat than i if i kept the cut in-tact (coz of meat shrinkage etc).... ?

My friend you dona a good smoke there,share with us anytime-and there is a time diff-so somtimes it does get lost- I will keep up on it-great looking food Chris.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky