Got my smoker back from the painter....need a name.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would call it Frank...have you ever see the movie "Cars" when the combine that looks like a bull comes after Mater and Lightning for "tippin" tractors? Mater says "that's Frank!"

I would have to say Kermit. Especially beeing that you smoke pork in it.

biggrin.gif

Nice smoker man..........
ENVY............green with envy..
GREEN-A-SAURUS REX.....G-REX for short.........
G-UNIT....
GRASSHOPPER
SHERMAN....Like the big 'ole green tanks........
Man I'm diggin those names....
biggrin.gif

Chip

Wow you guys really are good with the names. I'm gonna have to get the boss to help me decide but she's gone right now.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
I would have to say "The Hulk", mean green smokin machine, and the green sled are in the lead right now.

I'd like to thank everyone for the excellent name suggestions. After consulting with the boss and some close friends we've decided the new smoker will forever be known as "The Hulk". Many thanks to Snowball for the winning name.

I got a couple more pics that should show the contrast a little better.

3669518745_edf09e3d69_b.jpg

3669520359_bb2e456654.jpg

Rab:Hell of a build Bud... I don't know what to call it...I saw this build on a earlier thread...That is Sweet... I can just imagine it on a trailer...What ever you come up with, I'm sure she'll serve you well...All the best...

WHAT KIND OF PAINT???

I'm looking to put something a whole lot better on my smoker that won't just chip off or have the rust come threw like the supposedly high temp crap from Home Depot...

What's the best recommendation for paint?

The paint I used was Thermolux High temp paint made by Dampney. I found it at this website. www.stovepaint.com Apparently the "order online" part of their site is screwed up so I just called the 800 number at the bottom of the homepage and placed my order directly. The prices were also much cheaper than what was listed on the pricing page. The Hulk is hunter green and satin black. If painting bare carbon steel they recommend the high temp primer also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky