Get together in Pa **** date has been set. Oct 6-8 ******

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man this is getting close. I am working on cleaning everything in the house and my dad said a fire is ok with him. So I have a tractor rim we can use.

Who's bringing smokers?

Anyone that wants to stay here is more than welcome.

I am really getting nervous now. Lol

Too early for that. Not fat enough yet. Trust me.

You coming? Lol

Man this is getting close. I am working on cleaning everything in the house and my dad said a fire is ok with him. So I have a tractor rim we can use.

Who's bringing smokers?

I'll be bringing my 250 gal reverse flow wood smoker

Picked up a cord of seasoned pecan the other day. Fuel for the fire. Smoker uses very little wood. About 1 split every hr. 

Boykjo

Ring r us I'm driving 250 miles and pulling my camper. Not sure how many miles Boykjo is driving I'm going to guess at least 500 miles. So you need some gas money? 
biggrin.gif

laugh1.gif

Warren

Who's bringing smokers?

Picked up a cord of seasoned pecan the other day. Fuel for the fire. Smoker uses very little wood. About 1 split every hr. 

Boykjo
Hey Joe I'm waiting to see this thing work. What I have is a gasser 40" Master Built.

Warren

Ring r us I'm driving 250 miles and pulling my camper. Not sure how many miles Boykjo is driving I'm going to guess at least 500 miles. So you need some gas money?  :biggrin:   :laugh1:

Warren
ROFL! I'm thinking about renting a truck for two days but I'm not sure its worth it. I'd like to get my camp chef up so anyone who hasn't checked out a pellet grill will have the chance to just as I'm looming forward to seeing the big rigs but maybe it's not necessary for those attending.

A uhaul pickup is 20 bucks a day and gas and mileage and they have weekend rates too. We will be staying at the house friday till saturday evening. I was just trying to judge by response if bringing my pellet pooper up would be helpful to others.

Hey Joe I'm waiting to see this thing work. What I have is a gasser 40" Master Built.

Warren

Boykjo

Nice smoker and a nice load of wood!

I' m planning on staying at the farmhouse Friday night. And will be leaving Saturday after supper.
Warren I will bring what we talked about.

Boykjo what time are shooting for getting there?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky