Georgia Girl here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Cheryl, welcome to the SMF. Looks like you'll be posting some more tasty dishes real soon. It's all good my friend.

Welcome Squirrel Cheryl,
You'll love it here!

Haven't been to your town since 1969.

Bearcarver

Welcome to the SMF family, Cheryl. As you can see, we have a lot of fine folks here that are willing and able to share their knowledge of the thin blue with you. Plus we have lots of great meal ideas within the pages of this forum.

Enjoy!

Welcome to SMF Cheryl, Hope you enjoy your time here and share some Qview and recipes. I would like to know which camera you used for the pic of the Burger, the image quality and sharpness of the lettuce is awesome. I've been an amateur photographer for quite some time. I still use a 35mm SLR (Canon AE1), but plan to purchase a digital SLR in the near future. Sorry for rambling on and glad you joined our Smoking Family.

Thanks all! BC - I took that photo with a Canon EOS-20D. It is an awesome camera! I also have a Nikon, but I like the Canon better.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky