G'day from snowy southern Ontario!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

waterloosmoker

Original poster
Nov 6, 2007
I'm a newbie smoker and am thrilled to have found this forum. I'm sure I'll inundate you all with questions so please accept my apologies in advance!

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome to SMF, Mark! We're thrilled to have you here! You've definitely come to the right place!

Be sure to sign up for Jeff's 5-day E-course, it contains valuable information for a newbie smoker. It helped me get off the ground running, and now I can't stop!

Ask questions, we're here for you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to the SMF. No apology needed here, we're all friendly and helpful members. As far as questions are concerned,,, ask on.

Welcome to SMF from another Ontarian, happy smokin and we like lots of pics here.
BTW what do ya mean snow???Its been warm and sunny where I am!!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Hey, welcome from the same latitude. beauty day, eh? Heh... Welcome to SMF! Lots O Canucks here lately... good to see! Check out the 5 day ecourse, and smoke till ya drop... a brisket'll do that to ya yanno!

Mark, glad you found us, hang with us and we'll have you smoking like a pro in no time!!

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky