GAME DAY - Ribs in smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spud27

Original poster
May 21, 2010
We are huge BOISE STATE FANS and it's game day for us.  Boise State will play Virgina Tech tonight. 

So, I decided to do up some ribs for the family that are coming over later.  Put some Memphis Style rub on them last night.  Will be doing the 3 -2-1 method with  some Captain Morgan, Apple Juice and Apple Vinegar mix to spray every hour. 

Here's a picture of them on the smoker.

9a362b4b_August.jpg

Last edited:
The ribs were amazing this time. Which was a good thing because I had about 17 people over to watch the BSU vs VT game and enjoyed some amazing ribs.  Everyone really liked them ribs. 

Also, it was a GREAT game. 

Sorry I didn't take any picture when they came out of the smoker.  I was a little busy getting ready for the game.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky