First try at BBQ Pork Butt QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

toppano

Original poster
May 2, 2011
Seattle, Washington
Hey all...  Got a chance to smokje a couple Pork Butts this weekend.  Surprised myself and the family they were sooo good thanks to Meowey for the instructions.  Used them as my guide and everything turned out great!

f
c6da7bd4_IMG_4401.jpg

d36e50cd_IMG_4407.jpg

4874027b_IMG_4409.jpg

69b05ccf_IMG_4411.jpg

Why ya gotta put that kinda stuff on here,,,,,,,,now I'm freaking hungry again.

It does look really really good. 

Thanks all!  Really surprised myself this time!  been reading for a full week on differen't things everyone has tried and I took the simplest route and it turned out fantastic.

Looks great. I love PP because its so forgiving and easy to do.

Nice spread... doesn't look like a first attempt to me... keep up the good work..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

NICE!! I was doing our first pork butt in the new smoker yesterday as well.  My post is being "moderated" but should be on shortly (I hope).  Like the pictures!  I'm going to try a brisket next.

Great job!
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky