First time smoking ribs w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those are some nice looking ribs imo. I wouldn't sweat the ribs sweating thing, as a matter of fact I wouldn't pay any mind at all to it. I do my spares in the 3-2-1 method and imo they taste great.

Tweek them to your liking and you'll find it hard to find ribs you like more than your own.

I like the looks of the smoker you are using, I have an old New Braunfels (Pre Char Broil*) that looks like it except it is charcoal fired, I have thought about converting it to gas but haven't done so.

*Char-Broil is a W.C. Bradley division; both are headquartered in Columbus.

Nice job on the ribs. You'll find everyone does things just a bit differently. Experiment and find out what suits you best.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky