First smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sally8571

Original poster
Dec 28, 2014
Seattle, Wa
Hi all. Got a new smoker a couple weeks ago and (finally) decided to get on with it. Here's a picture of the finished product--pork tenderloin. Rubbed it and smoked it at 225 for about an hour and a half. Turned out so tender and juicy. Even my 14 year old son loved it! Now I need to decide what to do next.

Hi all. Got a new smoker a couple weeks ago and (finally) decided to get on with it. Here's a picture of the finished product--pork tenderloin. Rubbed it and smoked it at 225 for about an hour and a half. Turned out so tender and juicy. Even my 14 year old son loved it! Now I need to decide what to do next.
Looks perfect from here! +1 on chickens for a second smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky