first ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tommy c

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 23, 2006
Wisconsin
Here's a pic of my ribs :D I want to thank everyone for the great tips! I love this place
wink.gif

These just were soooooooooo tender :D
2f7cadcd_vbattach10818.jpg

Tommy I don't see any cold ones on the counter.

You mentioned that ribs were tender, I assume they were tasty as well. Any chance of a pic of the ribs after the cut? Love the look of the smoke ring...

Did you 3-2-1?

Raising a rib bone <and a brew> in Tommy's honor. Nice JOB.. food looks great. Did you get to try the ribs nekkid?

Joe

Morning guys!
Sorry to say Cajun.....the sauce was nothing special :roll: It was ''Sweet baby Ray's '' bbq sauce. We really like it, but, again nothin' to make a fuss about. I rub them with mustard and cajun seasoning and spayed them with a combo of apple cider and Jim Beam through out the smoke.
Joe, although I didn't prepare any of the ribs naked, I was pickin' the bark during the smoke and I believe they would have been just as good with just the rub alone. Also, sorry Iceman I have no pics after cutting because I was so busy eatin', that If I picked up the camera one more time.....I would have ingested it :shock: :lol: The 3-2-1 method worked excellent. And again I want to thank all of you on this forum, for if not for all of your help, this fine meal would not have been a great success!
And finally.....I'd like to raise a CLEAN bone and an ICEY beer mug to Tulsa Jeff for making this the BEST darn forum on the web!!!!!!! :D

Excellent job Tommy! 8) Thanks for the follow up. Those ribs look fantastic. :D

Aw thanks :oops: Between this site and my Klose smoker, I'm gettin' addicted! And this is the best support group I could have!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The ribs look great! And are the lemon and lime peices in the pic a tell tale sign that, perhaps, some Gin and Juice was goin' down :oops: ..? Nice Q my brother!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky