First real Smoke Imminent :-)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think the brand name is ostenborg or somthin like it. You know buddy, you can marinate your own, oil, thyme, juniper, redpepper flake, dried garlic(because it is irradiated for botulism; never store fresh garlic in oil) or waht ever you want to add. then chuck it in the fridge, just tryin to save ya a buck.

Curious AA, I have been a cheese monger here for a while. We have plenty of nice strong cheeses, but you have to look hard for them sometimes. alot of the time they are small farmhouse producers that really can't even produce enough to sell beyond their own state let alone export abroad.. I don't want to hyjack your thread, but PM me and we can discuss cheesey goodness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky