First fridge build. . So far

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's a beautiful smoker. I really appreciate your eye for detail. Could you tell me why you decided to put your fire box door in the back? Reason I ask is I have a fridge with the extra compartment on the bottom like yours. I was thinking of rigging a hinge to the cover so I could open it and tend the fire from the front. I was also thinking of using desk drawer sliders to pull the fire box in and out. You did a fine job and should be proud. 

Thank you. .actually the only reason the door is in the back is because that was already a open area. I fastened the door on the front solid. Just worked out better that way for me.

Great looking Smoker  
icon14.gif
  and My kind of meal   Great job all around  
points1.png

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky