First Fatty - Pizza Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brooklynboy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Brooklyn
Took the plunge and created my first fatty the other night. Started with some pan sausage, added some oregano, basil, mozz cheese, pepperoni and some red an yellow pepper. Use the zip bag method for rolling.

Also did some bone-in chicken breasts marinated for 4-5 hours in Italian dressing.

Got it in the smoker.

Had a small blowout.

Here's the chicken after it was pulled off.

And the fattie, sliced.

I didn't have any bacon on hand, but would definitely add some next time, and a bit more chesse too. But mmm, mmm it was tasty.

Man that looks good. Need to make one of those fatties. Like a stromboli fattie. That chicken looks delicious.

The fatty and the chicken both look very good nice smoke

YUMMY!
That chicken looks great! that fattie...well looks like i need to hit my 12 step program again..... YUMMY
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice,
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You could resize the pics though to fit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky