Made a few things, but posting here as the fatties were what I originally planned to cook I wanted to do one last BBQ of the year, but realized that I still had a big long list of things to make. I figured that if I was going to go to the trouble of firing up the smoker, I might as well make it worth it. I ended up cooking 2 fatties (which were what I wanted to make originally), a bunch of jalapeno poppers, and large pack of chicken thighs (because who doesn't like having kick ass BBQ every day for lunch at work?). I've never really documented a cook before, but since I was going all out, I figured I might as well take a few pics. Here's how it went down: Started with a nice bacon weave (approx 7x6 pieces I believe): Sprinkled a bit of Meathead's Memphis Dust: Rolled out some Johnsonville's spicy Italian sausage and threw it on top: Topped that off with some Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce: Added a few slices of pepper jack cheese: Threw on a couple of chopped jalapenos: And some red onion: Then I did it all again. I didn't realize that the recipe I was using was for 2 fatties, but I can freeze one and thaw it in the winter when I have a craving for some Q: I did all the hard work yesterday, then put it in the fridge to cook today. This ended up working really well as I used parchment to roll it up, squishing it together in the process, then today when i took it out, it had hardened up a bit, and I put some toothpicks in it to hold it together. It ended up holding together really well, which I was quite worried about: Did some basic chicken thighs, brined them last night with salt and brown sugar, and threw some rub before they went in the cooker. These are a great thing to throw on if you have spare grill space. Like I said before, it's kind of a waste to go to all the work of firing up the smoker and not cooking as much food as possible: The aforementioned ABT's. Just simple jalapeno, cream cheese and bacon (and smoke, of course): Starting to put the food on the cooker: And more. I put one thermometer probe in one of the fatties and had the other on the top rack for oven temp. Ended up taking only about 2.5 hours total, cooking at 225-ish: About an hour in. Got some cheese goo dripping out. I guess I could have sealed the ends: Coming along nicely: The finished product (top rack): Bottom rack: Dat goo: Critique and questions welcome!