First brisket with q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snowcapn

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 30, 2008
Alexandria, MN
Shes an 8 lber and she has been in for an hour. I havent peeked yet, but temps are steady and holding where they need to be.
I trimmed a little fat, not much really. Used my rub that I use for ribs and butts. A little brown sugar and spice rub that has been treating me very kindly. I figure bring it up to 170 foil til 190 then wrap her in some towels and throw her in the cooler for a good while.
Cant wait to eat that sucker. Ive got some slaw and my corn dish for sides.

Looks like your off to a good start! I check in later to see the results.

Looking forward to the finished pics. Looks good so far.

Looks like you're in for some tasty Q my friend.

Yep should be about done and in the cooler? How did everything turn out for you? Looking forward to the pictures.

Heres the finished product. Turned out super tender and tasty. Cant wait to do it again this weekend!

Congrats on your 1st briskie.....Nice job!!!
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky