First Baby Backs ala' BBQ Champ's Technique

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I did this method a few weeks ago and loved it !! Will probaby use this method from now on...I used st louis cut ribs and no foil and no spray or mop..

fa1b4516_nf%20014.jpg

I saw this thread a few months ago and thought it was an interesting concept. I tried it today with 2 slabs of pork baby backs and they were DELICIOUS!! They were so juicy and tender. I worried about the brown sugar over powering the flavor, but it was a perfect mix of sweet and spice. Thanks for sharing this idea. The only concern I have is that the ribs I used were FRESH off of one of our 4-H pigs. The hogs tend to produce super quality meat that cooks up better than anything you can buy in the store. I'll have to try with some store bought racks, but hopefully I get the same results. I definitely will use this technique again.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky