Finishing sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbrock

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 13, 2009
Richmond Ky
Dose anyone have a good recipe for a finishing sauce for pulled pork? I would like to find a sauce that has very little heat. I like the heat put my family dose not. So if any one could help me out please do so. So a sauce that has a good taste is what I need. Thanks

do you want it thick or thin, vinegary or tomatoe based, sweet?

if you have any prefernces to any of these falvors, then you can get a better idea of what a good sauce would be

ok, but how vinegary do you like it? because that will tell how much tomato vs vinegar ratio you want. if you dont want any tomato at all then the one sumo suggested should be good.

have you ever been to western kentucky? there is a good recipe on here for a western ky sauce that is thin and you could add sugar to make it sweeter. im in lexington, perhaps is there a sauce in the area you have tried that you like to model after?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky