FINALLY COMPLETE...RIBS, AND PULLED PORK...QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ralphbrown05

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
jacksonville, fl
OK this is the longest smoke that I have ever done...im goin on 12 1/2 hours with one pork shoulder that was on a plateau between 140-150...it was stuck there for like 5 hours almost...so 2 racks of baby backs, and 2 pork shoulders...

dd9a25f4_PICT0490.jpg

8049966d_PICT0495.jpg

083b9768_PICT0496.jpg

aedb7554_PICT0502.jpg

655695a2_PICT0503.jpg

b73b2a2c_PICT0506.jpg

there ya have it...all im waiting for is that last shoulder to finish..and thats a wrap, with a good cold bud light and ill call it a night...

cool.gif

Now thats one of the prettiest sights that you can see yet today. One very full smoker now you have pulled off one of the first great smokes that I have seen today. But I'm sure that there will be more to follow soon.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

yea i should have put a drip pan down, because the baffle runs down the length of the grill, and now i have a juice stain down my driveway

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky