Fattie Success!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
Well i finally understand the fattie craze!! I get it now, i made a couple with peperoni, mozzarella, onion, tomato sauce, fresh Parmesan and spices over cherry wood and didn't over cook or over smoke them this time and they were awesome!!! my daughter even liked them this time. I didn't put bacon on them and that's one reason i liked them better, i hate to say bacon could ruin something but in the smoker bacon sucks!! i wish i had pics.
ADDED CRAPPY PIC ON 2ND PAGE

The bacon seems to keep the burger or sausage from drying out. Not to mention the added flavor. Ive started putting mine in the oven for a few to crisp it up. Im not a big fan of white bacon either.

Now thats why I always use the thin and cheap bacon it still adds flavor but it does get crispy in th smoker.

mmmm fatties, I haven't had a fatty in almost 8 months, I am starting to shake, helucinate and get very irritable.

I happen to agree with the OP, I have done fatties with and without bacon and I actually enjoy the ones without bacon more than those with.

I always get hungry after reading posts on Fatties!

And, I always get thirsty when I see a Beer commercial!!!!

Todd

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky