expecting a new addition to the family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yount

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 11, 2009
North East,P.A
We found out friday that we are expecting our second child just thought id share this gret news with you guys

Congrats to you and your family!!!!!!

That is great news, congratulations. Enjoy them while they are young because man, do they ever grow up fast.

And remember the wise words of Homer Simpson. "The sooner they learn to talk, the sooner they learn to talk back" LOL

Congrats to ya ! I to have a little one in the oven or smoker should I say..lol...do the end of december

Congrats.
Now if only babies didn't poop, or cry, or drool, or poop, or poop in the tub
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Seriously though, congrats on becoming a Father for the second time.

Good for the Two of You.

We will of course need qview of the little nipper when he or she finally arrives.
Remember No Qview, didn't happen.
icon_mrgreen.gif

congratulations!!! I just had my second one in 1985. You have a lot to look forward to.
Dennis

Congratulations on your new little one! the first is always the best, and make sure you enjoy your sleep now 'cause you won't be getting any for a long while
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Congratulations - kids are so much fun - we have been blessed with 9 grandkids and the oldest one is living with us going to college so I know the excitement you are feeling.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky