Exchange with Eman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
We did an exchange and I got the best of this deal by far

I got 5 books and some of his rub in exchange for a big jug of Yoshidas and some Bone Suckin Sauce

These books are all from the 60's

0ca40865_Pics012.jpg

45823db8_Pics013.jpg

a603e4f3_Pics014.jpg

Thank you my friend and I will enjoy reading these and look forward to using the rub too

You're more than welcome. I hope your 4-h kids get a kick out of how the old folks used to cook.

There are some great recipes in those books .

You're more than welcome. I hope your 4-h kids get a kick out of how the old folks used to cook.

There are some great recipes in those books .

And they are truly authentic in every way including the smell of cigarette smoke - Funny I smoked for 25 years and quit almost 25 years ago and smoke still smells good to me

lol i noticed the same thing . i quit 14 years ago. The house that all but the meat cookbook came from  both folks smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky