Dutch Is A Jerk!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 21, 2006
Western Kansas
I make your beans(w/some mods) and BAM!!! I've gotta make a double batch today!!! Thanks alot, just what I need ................more cook'n for others!!!

I ask to take away Dutchs' rights as mod, poster, and member to the site.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Not too bad Dutch, not too bad. I don't care for beans much so I hate darn near half the batch so no one else had to. I'm one heck of a nice guy!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
on the beans Dutch. I took the japs out and 1/2 the mustard, added twice the bacon, onion, and added brisket. Would have been a meal in itself.

Honestly Dutch. Thank you, one day I hope to repay the favor. Give MaDutch a kiss from me, I know she misses me.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

W/ a tip of my hat.......I must go sautee some @#$% bacon, onion, and peppers. What a pain in the ____________.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I have made them 3 times now, and they are great I leave out the jalapnos and the mustard and add pulled pork or ribs and use the bacon too. Thanks Dutch owe you big time!

I my wife and kids all like baked beans of every kind, but after making them for New Years Eve for the first time, we all agreed these were the best we have ever had and that is saying something. I might make them again today as I have been thinking about them since I got up. They are addictive!

Thank you Dutch for posting this recipe.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky