DISCOUNT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
May 12, 2013
Newark on Trent, United Kingdom.
Well here we go!  I may get my fingers rapped for this, or I may get tossed as Group Lead but I have waited 3 days for clarification of the rules and have not received a reply.  I know you folks are buying stuff all the time so I would be remiss and not much of a Group Lead if I didn't pass this on A.S.A.P.

Wade put me on to these folks ( thanks Wade ) and they price match all their products.  I thought I might push my luck a bit and see what happens.  They have offered us a voucher code.  I just ordered a new Weber 57cm kettle ( and a few odds ) and then saved another £15.

The voucher code gives us 27% off RRP.  The way it works is that they have many items listed at 20% off RRP.  We will not get another 27% off, this is just a top up voucher.  If the item has no discount then you will receive 27% off.  I am not recommending this seller and I am not posting a "link" to their website.  I just want to make you aware the discount is available for you to use.

The company is WOWBBQ  ( google it ).  The voucher code is:    SMOKINGMEAT27

Now I'll sit back and wait for the fall out.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Last edited:
Hello.  I just got a PM from Jeff and he has given his O.K. on this so I guess I won't be drawn and quartered after all.  
icon_biggrin.gif
  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky