Dino Eggs and Brats what a wonderful breakfast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tailgate72

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 12, 2011
Dallas Tx
Thanks to all that posted about the Dino Eggs. They were extremely easy and tasted great. This was our version of the amazn. Not taking anything away from Todd, just had to try and make one ourselves. It works great.

35c96bfb_2011-09-24_02-49-28_963.jpg

a7ac969e_2011-09-24_06-28-36_189.jpg

I completely forgot about the bear view, but here is the finished product.

Like I said thanks to everyone who posted about the dino eggs, and a huge thanks to bear whom I had to ask how and where to post this so I didnt make a mod upset by haveing to move it.

Boil the eggs

I used some brats and cut the skin off, flattened it out and formed that around the egg

then wrapped in bacon. I ended up useing a tooth pick to hold the bacon in place.

Placed it in the smoker at 250 and when the bacon was done pulled them out.

Thx Brian

Thx Ross

I completely forgot about the bear view, but here is the finished product.

Like I said thanks to everyone who posted about the dino eggs, and a huge thanks to bear whom I had to ask how and where to post this so I didnt make a mod upset by haveing to move it.
Awesome Eggs!!!!

When you PM'd me those pics, I just had to help you get them on the forum, so others could see those awesome eggs!!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky