Cured chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finished up the chicken for supper.

Reactions: gary s
My Kinda Supper   I'd go for some right now for Breakfast  
points1.png

Gary

That brine bucket thing is AWESOME!!! I need one!! Also I am intrigued by by your rotisserie set-up in what looks like a drum smoker!! How did you do that?

Chicken looks great by the way!

Sorry I missed your post.

It is just a uds with a rotisserie. Fwiwsmoker came up with it.

Mostly an open top cooker and perfect for rotisserie, you can of course run charcoal but splits rule for purity and flavor.    Nobody was all  wood cooking in UDS and i was itching to rotisserie...this really works well. 

Last edited:

Mostly an open top cooker and perfect for rotisserie, you can of course run charcoal but splits rule for purity and flavor.    Nobody was all  wood cooking in UDS and i was itching to rotisserie...this really works well. 

Love this!! I love multi-taskers as Alton Brown calls them, gonna keep my eyes out on CL for a rotisserie!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky