Crystal Hot Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

navyjeremy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Being stationed here in Italy all they have is tobasco. I found crystal when I was stationed in Ga and I would really like some more.

I would like 3-4 bottles and in exchange I can send some authentic Italian Olive oil along with some Italian Olives.

PM me if interested

I Just sent you a PM...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I will also take some of that. Just send me a pm.

Just to let everybody know in the Future I might do this again as I had so many PM's about it. Next time it will probably for wood though as the only kind that I can find over here is Mesquite. Maybe in about a month or two......Stand by for further offers

PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

Only mesquite...you know you might be able to get your hands on some olive wood for smoking, at least it wouldn't be mesquite.

Navyjeremy First off Thanks for your service to this great country! Have you ever tried Arizona Gunslinger? It beats the heck out of the watery stuff. If you would like to try some PM me and it's on the way. No exchange necessary I'll even throw in some apple and hickory chips for you. Stay safe!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I AGREE I AGREE 1000%. Gunslinger is not a water down vinegar flavored hot sauce. It is probably the best I have ever tasted, it is warm and with the flavor of the chillies used. I order extra bottles every July when they do their big promotion. Get 10 oz for the price of 5 oz and if you order over $40 shipping is free...my bill is usually a 100 bill

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky