Coyote Droppings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coyote

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
Coyote Droppings
Ingredients:
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup margarine
1/2 cup white corn syrup
1/2 tsp. baking soda
14 1/2 ounce package Cheetos
Directions:
Bring sugar, margarine and syrup to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove from fire. Add baking soda. Stir. Pour over Cheetos in large bowl. Quickly toss and spread on 10x15 pan, sprayed with PAM. Bake at 250 degrees F. for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Pour out on waxed paper sprayed with PAM. Quickly separate Cheeto pieces.

Great table fare for the kiddos around halloween and the holidays..
if ya want to get real fancy-- some brown cotton candy twisted and applied around them make em look real authentic.

Sounds great ...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

lol...I hesitated opening this thread. I've had so much trouble with coyotes lately. lol

Looks good! Thanks for the recipe. :)

TH and Richtee you guys crack me up..this is supposed to be a serious recipe..lol..I am sure TH knows what they look like .now richtee you may not..these things are muy authentico even the crunch when ya bite into one..lol..they go good with coyote drippins....soon to be posted..

Great soundung recipe. Drop on by...

PUFFS - big dawg....CRUNCHY - little dawg....FLAMINHOT - pup.... hope that helps..

waysideranch, there is a lot of house cat fur in em around here right now..lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky