Country Style Ribs On UDS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emil

Original poster
Jul 17, 2009
Country style ribs on sale. Just wondering how they would do on a UDS. Read a few reports about smoking them and came away with mixed feelings. Some said straight, some foil, several different results......some good some not. Was thinking about doing some on the ice next weekend. Any suggestions. Thanks

I grilled some a while back with mesquite and they rocked. Not a slow smoke but they were smoked. I just coated them in EVOO and salt and pepper.

You can do them just like any other ribs. Smoke 'em for awhile, foil 'em for awhile then let them firm up for awhile if that's the way you like them.

Or do them like a shoulder, smoke 'em for awhile then foil 'em until they are really tender.

Either way they are good.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky