Costco pre-cooked ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kryinggame

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 16, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Okay, please don't give me crap about this thread.
I'm going have a cook out at my house within the next few weeks. I'm going to have about 20 folks. A month ago, I was at a cook out and Costco's pre-cooked ribs were served. My goodness, they were perfect. I chatted with a BBQ snob who had a few nasty comments about the ribs being pre-cooked (of course, he was on his 3rd plate at the time).

I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to smoke ribs but will pick up a few packs of the pre-cooked ribs and then throw them on the grill.

My question is, has anyone duplicated Costco's recipe for these ribs? I usually do ribs on my MES but have never, ever gotten ribs as good as Costco's pre-cooked ribs. How can I get my ribs to taste and look as good as these?

Thanks in advance!

I've never tried the Costco's ribs, but i'm sure with the folks here, you can duplicate them
icon14.gif

my costco have ribs by kinders that are pre cooked. they smoke the ribs with apple for 4 hours then package them. pretty good for what they are

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Recently I had these Costco ribs. There are a couple types... I forget the name but tonight I am checking the brand. There where maggot eggs in them! We are the ribs and the next day 100s of maggots came out of the packaging!

Mr. Stoodz,

These particular ribs are provided by a very reputable company.  There is no way than compare with the master chefs/cooks on this sight.  

They are very good for "Rib fix".   I also enjoy the dry rub as personally don't like sauce on my ribs (wings also).

There easy and delicious!-----However this is my opinion only!

P.S.------they sell out as fast as they make them!   15.00-19.00 a rack of Killer pork ribs hot of the grill!!

Cheaper than a pizza (unless you got it from COSTCO)

Just my 2 cents.   Cheers, JOhnny

Droid Bionic  Phone!-------You are beyond ribs!-------cook the entire pig in your spare time!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky