Cook Off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seasoned ash

Original poster
May 31, 2011
Spring Texas
Hello everyone. My Knights of Columbus Council at  St. Patrick's in Houston, TX is having a cook off on January 7, 2012. Categories are. Ribs, Chicken, Fajitas and Beans. We may also do margaritas.

Spots are $100 ea and the money goes to help the local community. This is not a sanctioned event but it is good practice for up coming events. Like the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

We would love to have this as a sanctioned event. We had 19 teams last year and we are shooting for 25 this year.

If you would like to compete please send me a private message on my pm and I will get you the entry forms.

Sincerely

SK Darren Barr

Al 

This is a great event.  It was the first one Darren and I ever cooked at.  All the proceeds go to charity and it is a whole lot of fun. 

E.J.

Ecto, I would love to have an RV & be able to travel around to all these events. This may be the number 1 item on my bucket list. Buy an RV & start to travel to BBQ comps!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky