Chile Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
coyote
Find someone with a plasma cutter and have them to make two, one for you and one for me !!! Heck I know quite a few guys I could sell them too !!!

MossyMo ,
I ordered the one with the chile handles holds 24 ABTs, S/S, soon as it gets here I am taking it to a welder friend and see what he can do as a coyote chile grill. will keep you informed, I think I could sell a couple also, but they would make great gifts.. thanks for the idea..

I have quite a bit of stainless steel sheets I have collected here and there. I will keep my eyes and ears open for someone with a plasma cutter also. Need to find a pattern also I suppose.....

It came in yesterday, the one I ordered was the chile grill with the handles and legs that looked like chiles. held a 2 dozen amout.
sent the girls to the store and got some big jalepenos and the rest of the needs for stuffin them. kept them on the grill for 45 minutes. we loved em and plan on making more sta.
moss it was not as thick a S/S as I thought or would have liked. but thick enough I guess. oh and they sell a corer..made just for corein jalepenos, works great. hopefully I can find another use for it, gadgets that work for just one thing are not my favorite things in the draw.
I will see about taking it to a friend with a computer aided plasma cutter.see if he wants to fool around and make some other models with a little thicker steel..

The shop I work are has a "wire edm" machine. Can cut anything like this, as long as there is a cad file to program it to. Unlike a plasma cutter (that will leave edges ruff) the edges are smooth, clean and sharp.
So If you know anyone in a shop with a wire edm, they can wire any shape you desire.

Andy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky