Chicken Wings w/Qview

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by bmudd14474, Apr 26, 2010.

1. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Been itching to use my new A-Maze-N-Smoker. Took some chicken wings and put them in a brine. Then drained them and soaked in milk and spice rub. Drained them and coated with more rub. They are in the smoker now. Here they are just getting put in. At first I thought the pick was blurry but then I realized it looks like this because of the TBS from the A-Maze-N-Smoker.

More pics to follow.

2. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Where is everyone getting these A Maze N Smoker? I need one!

3. wingman

wingman Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

Tasty looking! I could use some of those right now... I'll check back to see the finished Q.

4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

PM tjohnson about it. He will be able to get you all the information needed.

5. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

6. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

I have been thinking about ordering one.

7. bmudd14474

Here is the finished product. I took 6 and sauced then grilled to crisp. The rest were for lunch today.

8. treegje

treegje Master of the Pit

Man those look good [​IMG]

9. thunderdome

thunderdome Master of the Pit

Great looking wings [​IMG]

10. jamminjimi

jamminjimi Meat Mopper

Man I like smoked wings. Thanks

11. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice looking wings Brian. How did the A-Maze-N-Smoker work for you flavor wise?

12. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Great looking wings! Nothing like a few wings and some beer. [​IMG]

13. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Man brian it's nice to see you smoking and the wings looks great and ypou have lunch too. man great job.

14. bmudd14474

Had a very nice smoke flavor. I think I will try cold smoking them in the future for about 2 hours then fry them. All in all very happy with the smoker.

I really liked the results this time. I think this is my final recipe on these guys. But that being said Im sure ill try other ways too.

15. irishteabear

irishteabear Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Those look delicious, Brian. I don't do wings any way but smoked now. [​IMG]

16. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great looking wings Brian...[​IMG]

17. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Those wings look great! How long do wings take to smoke generally?

18. bmudd14474

I ran the smoker as low as I could so it was about 190 for 2 hours. Was a nice smoke flavor with a nice spice.

19. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

nice looking wings there Brian!!! that a-maze-ing smoker has alot of potential dont it!!![​IMG]

20. rc1991

rc1991 Smoke Blower

Thanks! Definitely going to give the wings a try!